Wednesday 25 May 2011

Pacheco: My dream is to play here

Daniel Pacheco insists it is Anfield he wishes he seek glory at.


The 20 year old Liverpool Reserve recently came back from a loan spell at Norwich, a team that was promoted this season into the Premiership.

The young Spaniard has now returned to Liverpool, but his heart never left in the first place.

He told LFC Weekly: "I watched every [LFC] game. I stayed in a hotel and every game I would go downstairs where they had a TV with Sky. I celebrated all of the goals...versus Man City...Arsenal...Fulham."

Pacheco also spoke highly of Luis Suarez since his arrival, saying the striker is eager to always do his best.

"He has been brilliant," Pacheco said. "He was doing great before I left anyway but has got even better. He is not only very skillful, but a hard worker too.

"With and without the ball, he is too good for defenders. you see how hungry he is to improve himself, it makes me want to do better too."

Now with the season over, Pacheco talked about his future with LFC and a possibility of Norwich or another club on loan again, should the club see fit.

"I loved my time [at Norwich] and I have a huge respect for the club and the people. But it is my dream to play here [at Liverpool]."

No comments:

Post a Comment